XIII ANNUAL EXORCISM AND PRAYER OF LIBERATION
The course proposes an academic and interdisciplinary research on the ministry of the exorcism and the prayer of liberation. It will cover a wide range of issues: anthropological, as well as phenomenological, social, theological, liturgical, canonical, pastoral, spiritual, medical, neuroscientific, pharmacological, symbolic, criminological, legal and juridical ones. The course will be held at the Regina Apostolorum Pontifical Athenaeum in Rome in collaboration with the Group for Socio-religious Research and Information (GRIS) of Bologna.
Exorcism Course Program 2018
May 6-11, 2019
The course is presented in Italian.
Simultaneous translation is offered in English, Spanish and French (minimun 10 participants) for an additional cost of 250 Euros.
Our course is based in the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, “Auditorium John Paul II””
Via degli Aldobrandeschi, 190
Tel: (+39) 06-917-891
Istituto delle Suore Francescane Angeline
Casa di Accoglienza “Papa Giovanni XXIII”
Via di Villa Troili, 26
tel. 06 66 41 60 11; Fax. 06 66 41 16 17
Sul web: http://www.angeline.it/angeline-e-servizio-le-attività/case-di-accoglienza/roma/
Hotel Aurelia Antica
Via degli Aldobrandeschi, 223
00163 Roma Italia
Hotel The Brand Roma
Via degli Aldobrandeschi, 295
00163 Roma Italia
In order to attend the Exorcism and Prayer of Liberation course we will need the following:
- Submitted Application form together with necessary documents (below)
- The necessary documents are:
- For Priests: A copy of your celebret.
- For laity:
- Letter of statement of intent (sent with application form)
- Letter of authorization from your bishop (scanned and sent together with letter of intent)
- Payment (Once your application is completed and approved we will send you payment instructions)
Form for the series of updating conferences (Course 2017)